Pages

Translator :

Monday, August 13, 2012

Become a DJ in your house with "Virtual DJ"

                Hi we meet again ! Now I want to share you " Virtual DJ ". From the name, we know that this is used to play like a DJ in virtual, right ? but do you ever want to be a DJ ? With this software, you can do that. You can mix the song or edit it like a DJ.When I used it for the first time, my remix is really a mess. But now, mine isn't so bad at all hehehe :).

Here is the screenshot of it :


If you want to download the software, just click the link below :

Virtual DJ


And this is one of my remix songs, you can download it here :

Maroon 5 - Payphone ( DJ Tony feat DJ Danny )

      Well, actually the song is remixed by my friend, Tony, then I just give it some effects and other

          Yeah that's all that I can share and tell to you about " Virtual DJ ". I hope it's useful for you :).
Thanks for visiting and reading ^^.


2 comments:

  1. sangat membantu :D tapi karena saya sangat malas, jadi saya ngopi aja .-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha thanks :D
    makanya sering" kunjungi blogku :P
    bisa juga kasih saran / request posting ttg apa kalo ada yang butuh ;)

    ReplyDelete